Monday, August 22, 2011

Old tv to updated flat screen console


This was a really coole piece that I found at DI for 15.00 the top was in perfect condition and the record player and sound system worked perfectly. Might I add the sound quality of the speakers was better than anything I have heard from these "new" radios that they have out these days. They just dont make them like they used to. Anyway, my plan was to rip out the center TV and to build a shelf for the DVD player and then to paint it black and distress it. It turned out to be more work then I imagined because once the tv came out we had to build a whole box and then do the shelf. Thanks to my mom who is super handy we got it all put together and painted. She decided to keep it because she loved the way it sounded not to mention we were able to hook up the ipod to the sound system. What a buy!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment